金钱

威望

禁止发言

金钱

版主

发表于 2011-3-17 15:52:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 阿联酋
Life is an Echo
生活就是回声

A son and his father are walking in the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams, “AAAhhhhhh!”

To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, “AAAhhhhhh!”

Curious, he yells, “Who are you?”he receives the answer, “Who are you?” Angered at the response, he screams, “Coward!”and he receives the answer, “Coward!”

He looks to his father and asks, “What’s going on?” The father smiles and says, “My son, pay attention.” And he then screams to the mountain, “I admire you!” The voice answers, “I admire you!” Again the man screams, “You are a champion!” The voice answers, “You are a champion!”

The boy is amazed, but does not understand. Then the father explains, “People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE. It gives youback everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.”

If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything,in all aspects of life. Life will give you back everything you have given to it. Your life is not a coincidence. It is a reflection of you.

一对父子在山上散步。突然,儿子摔倒了,他疼得大叫: “ 啊啊啊啊 …… ! ”

奇怪的是,他听到这个声音在山里回响, “ 啊啊啊啊 …… ! ”

小男孩感到很好奇,他对着大山喊: “ 你是谁? ” 对方反问道: “ 你是谁? ” 对方的无礼让小男孩很生气,他大声喊道: “ 懦夫! ” 对方也毫不示弱的回应: “ 懦夫! ”

小男孩不敢再喊了,他望向自己的父亲问: “ 怎么回事呢? ” 父亲微笑着告诉他: “ 耐心点,儿子。 ” 然后父亲对着大山喊: “ 我尊敬你 !” 那个声音回答道: “ 我尊敬你! ” 父亲接着喊: “ 你是最棒的! ” 那个声音回答道: “ 你是最棒的! ”

小男孩很惊奇,他不明白怎么会这样。父亲解释说:“人们把这个叫回声。但其实这就是生活。你所说或所做的每件事,它都会返还给你。生活其实很简单,它就是我们行为的折射。 ”

如果你想要在这个世界上获得更多的爱,那么首先在你的心里要创造更多的爱。如果你想要在你的团队里面获得更多的权利,那么首先要提高你的能力。这种关系适用于我们生活的各个方面甚至每一件事。你对生活付出了什么,生活就会回报你什么。你的 人生 绝不是一个巧合,它是你自身的折射。

新浪微博达人勋

帖子

金钱

威望

迪拜董事

金钱

帅哥达人勋章

QQ
发表于 2011-3-17 16:13:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 阿联酋
金典人生感悟!
忽然听说今年有奥运会,才感觉四年时间,一眨眼过去了。偶然又听到《2002年的第一场雪》,才感觉十年时间也过去了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆